View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 07:28 PM   #3
AndyRonLI
Established Member

M.O.C. #28313
Wiring Diagram Attempt

Folks,
Here is my attempt at a wiring diagram of my battery bay. I have confirmed that the line labeled +12V tow vehicle, is in fact a line connecting directly to the pins on the trailer plug. Where else it may have been tapped is anyones guess.

I am assuming that it makes sense that the 12V hot from the alternator and the 12V hot from the converter are on the same lug. That lug feeds unfused power to the slides and awnings.
The fused side of that input provides power to the jacks on their own fuse, to the (this is a guess) water pump, and to the battery. At this point all essentials are covered, assuming the blue line is the water pump.

There is a fused line feeding the 12V distribution panel, not thrilled with the break in the batter feed to connect that breaker, but this isnt a rocket ship.

There is a dedicated line of the battery feeding the inverter through a breaker.

And then a mystery pair of wires. Red with Red/Black as a pair going.. somewhere? This looks like a solar control er line, but 10amps seems small even for a Lead Acid battery

I would love a sanity check of all this. Uncertainties are indicated by yellow with a question mark. Assuming I get the mysteries solved, is there a spot were things like this get archived?
Thanks
ANdy
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MontanaHC_2019_321MK_BatteryBayWiring.pdf (30.7 KB, 63 views)
AndyRonLI is offline   Reply With Quote