View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:19 AM   #28
2 Yoopers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I've got everything working on the Monaco now. Wife went down with me today because I went down to figure out why the lights weren't working. Found the main battery disconnect off and now everything is working best as I can tell. Well almost. Have to make sure the inverter is charging the batteries and have to figure out how to pull the nose out and expose the generator and check it out and start it.

At this very moment my wife is trying to figure out how we can afford this, lol. She's in love with it.
We had a Bluebird Wanderlodge for years, but sold it when we moved to Costa Rica for a few years. We decided to do the fifth wheel route when we returned to Michigan. We had a 3711FL and a f450 that we enjoyed, but we both found out that we love the motor home experience a lot more. Hard to find fault in that huge front windshield and the views as we travel.

Purchased a 42’ 2007 Beaver Contessa that had 35,000 miles and 4 slide outs. Cabinets are solid cherry, Onan quiet diesel generator, three 15000 btu air conditioners with heat pumps, aqua hot diesel boiler, California king bed ,residential fridge, automatic air leveling. We put 3000 miles on last year and averaged 8.5 mpg with the generator running all the air conditioners.

We have no regrets, but I do miss that truck!! Oil changes, filters both fuel and oil are very easy to do, way easier than the pick up was.

On my coach which is very similar to the Camolot the generator slide out switch is located outside the coach in the side bay door under the driver. Enjoyed the Montana but my personal choice is the pusher.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	29FA7DB9-0732-4BB7-8DC5-F92D23786068.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	7896  

2015 Ford F450 Platinum
2 Yoopers is offline   Reply With Quote