View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #1
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
NE Rally - in the books

NE 2007 Rally – in the books

Arthur and I really appreciated the help and support we received in the planning and support of this years rally. A special thanks to all of you who stepped up and coordinated the various events. Your help was the main ingredient in making it all work.

27 MOC members/units attended the rally.

Mark Krol NE Sales Manager – provided a pizza supper Friday night and conducted a great presentation on Keystone’s history. Additionally, he conducted an exchange of ideas about what changes we owners would like to see in future units and what modification we’ve made to our units. Mark left with many good ideas, as well as, a numbers of pictures documenting owner’s enhancements. Mark also contributed two gas card gifts that we added to our door prize drawing.

Mark Stearns from Pocono RV brought in 5 units, stayed on site, and made them available during the entire rally for our viewing.

Charlie Roberts, owner of Pocono RV, attended our Meet and Greet on Thursday evening and returned Friday morning with a continental breakfast buffet for us. Charlie remained at the rally all day Friday supporting Mark Krol and those of us who had questions on the new units. Samuel and Salle (Vabluebird) left the rally with a new “BIG SKY” and I believe a few more members will be visiting Pocono RV in the near future!

Funds left over from the rally contributions amounted to $103.00. I will contact the MOC Admin on how and to whom I should make the donation to.

Glenn has already posted pictures on the MOC Forum – THANKS Glenn!

A meeting on next years rally was conducted. The 2008 rally will be co-hosted by Bill and Lisa Rearick (MOC Bill and Lisa) and Rick and Jeana Matthews (MOC Rick Matthews) They will work on researching a location and campground at either Virginia Beach or Gettysburg. The time frame of the rally will remain the 1st weekend in June. They will post more details as they become available.

I do want to mention one more thing and I do so with gloom. In my departing discussion with Pocono RV, I found out several items were missing from their display units. I offered to reimburse them but they graciously said it was not necessary. The display units were open to all at the campground and it’s simply disappointing that such a thing occurred at our rally.

Again, thanks to all. It was great meeting all of you and we look forward to next years rally!

Steve and Arthur
steves is offline   Reply With Quote