Thread: Artic Package
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #110
kcaravelli
Established Member

M.O.C. #11481
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Most every camper in this C.G is using propane at about the same rate no matter what the price range or brand of RV. The high dollar MH next door is using propane at the same rate we are and had to pull up and get a refill yesterday.
This is interesting. Maybe I will go over to "irv2.com" and poll the various forums. How did you come to this conclusion, have you spoken to different folks or just assume it based on the guy next door. I think this is an important point to find factual information on or at least poll a cross section of folks. Hm...you have me thinking now because this is one of the big reasons I am looking at Montana and now I'm finding the "Artic" package to be nonsense...so why pay for a Montana just to think you will be warmer?
I can find a good floor plan anywhere, cheap too. I can buy propane anywhere. Montana is loosing sales on this thread alone. They might want to chime in here and prove they are keeping us warmer. They point to higher "r" values than some competition but they should prove it with some heat tests. Was 95% sure this morning I would buy a 3465SA. In fact I have a bid on one in NY right now. After reading the many comments from Montana owners in this thread I'm down a few percentage points on the confidence level that this rig will do what I need as a full-timer.
kcaravelli is offline   Reply With Quote