View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 05:10 PM   #31
glenski01
Established Member

M.O.C. #6561
New 08 Super Duty's begin production next week. They closed production of prior Super-duty model wk of Christmas 06. New models are one of the first 08 US model vehicles out.

I am a corporate purchasing manager for a Construction firm with projects all over the US. Our guys are kind of tough on our company vehicles and put alot of miles on them, F250's have held up amazingly well. I just ordered 18 new 08 Superduty's, order enters next week (dont worry wont interfere with your order, they are all F250 gassers). We plan on ordering more 2nd qtr as well. The new Superduty's have alot of improvements, really cool interiors, new dash & gages, a unique front end & hood treatment. Warranty is longer too.
Ford fleet manager's are very excited about this new model.

The new Ford diesel is suppose to be one of the best. I still love my new to me 04 Duramax though. I just put new larger custom wheels, tires, lift kit on it (not too high) , looks great, hopefully will keep me happy a year or two since I now have to purchase a new 5th wheel (our first fiver), I am a working guy only one new big toy a year or two is allowed! Will wait for a possible new diesel Ford once the dust settles! and I recoup from the fiver purchase.
glenski01 is offline   Reply With Quote