View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
LoLadTraveling
Established Member

M.O.C. #12295
Trav'lin' J's learning this forum

Lois and I (Laddie) have been full timing since July 1, 2006. We have been to all but 3 states in the USA and all but 4 provinces of Canada in those few short years. We have been following MOC for most of those years. This is the first time that I am attempting to post a thread(?) and hope it works.

In our travels this summer, we picked up some uninvited guests - small flying ants about 1/8 to 1/4 inch in size. Have picked up tiny ants previously and was able to rid them with Terro in short order. Tried using Terro on these critters, but they don't care for that delicacy. These ants are appearing mainly when the temperature outside gets into the low 80's. They show up on the bedroom ceiling coming from either behind the dresser or the medicine cabinet. As soon as the temps drop below 80, they don't show up.

Has anyone encountered these ants and if so, what did you do to get rid of them . . . . if you did get rid of them.

Guess I forgot to introduce our selves. Lois (my wife) and I (Laddie) have been full timing since July 1, 2006. Our previous residence was Washburn, WI were I worked in a metal engraving company for 46 years. We have been married 54 years, raising 2 boys and 1 girl. Prior to moving, we sold our house and changed our residency to South Dakota. We moved out of the house the last day of June 2006 at midnight and into our new home. At that time it was a new 2005 Montana 2980RL that we purchased the year before when I was initially planning on retiring. While in Quartzite, AZ in 2014, we purchased our present Montana, a 3150RL. I think that's all I have to offer now.
LoLadTraveling is offline   Reply With Quote