View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 01:12 PM   #9
sdunkley
Established Member

M.O.C. #18665
Here is my feedback to Keystone about our 381TH:
I have a 2017 Montana High Country 381TH. I have had it for a few weeks. This is my 6th camper. Loved my Montana Mountaineer 347THT. (I love this one less the following items)
1. Have to return unit to dealer due to toilet won't flush; not venting. Fill bowl twice with water with an empty black tank and water would not go down tank. After some time was able to get water to go down. Appears vent pipe is all the way down into black tank.
2. Also, toilet won't hold water in bowl. May be related to issue #1.
3. Discovered bed lift shifts during travel and when lowering it hit ripped foot of bed enclosure and ripped molding in garage
4. Molding on bedroom slide out closet fell off; was not tacked down very well
5. Counter top between kitchen and front living ripped up due to recliner chair hits against it when returning to normal position
6. No gray water line tied with black waterline so no high flow flush with gray water after dumping black; have to use black water flush connection at central station. (low flow)
7. Blue LED on under skirt is out
8. Automatic Leveling is quirky; fails to level if not on fairly level ground
9. Had to fabricate protective enclosures around exposed plumbing in pass-through storage; just a bad design. (See Grand Design 376)
10.Hand-written labeling of converter (breakers) illegible.
11. No vent path for garage area. On my Montana 347THT had vents to outside air when traveling. Force air in and out of garage area. Nothing on this model.
12. Can't program remotes for Summit TV. Unknown manufacturerer. No code in any literature for the Sony BlueRay I installed for the substantdard DVD.
13. Soundbar (Chinese I believe) sounds like crap. Replaced with quality unit.
14. Vents either open or close; can't put in an intermediate position. (could on my Montana 347THT)
sdunkley is offline   Reply With Quote