View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 06:47 AM   #53
Virginia Young
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14096
Keystone won out. Taking our Big Sky to a 3rd dealer for attempted repair. We were going to be paying for a lot in FL while the unit will be at the dealer; plus paying for additional housing. This does, however, give me the opportunity to say how wonderful fellow RVers are. Our neighbor at the RV resort we are in, has babysat our dog before. I was talking to her about watching Bella if we couldn't find a place where we could have pets. She offered the use of their brand new motorhome while we are "homeless!" We were trying to figure out what our options were, since we have no idea how long ours would be in the shop. This really worked out perfectly for us. We will move the motorhome to our rented lot and be out no additional expense - except for the nice "Thank you" gift I've already ordered for our awesome neighbors. They tried to make it sound like we were doing them a favor by "testing" their new motorhome before they take it on the road next month. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We are truly blessed to be part of such an amazing group of people. We have made some amazing friends during our short period of full-timing.
Virginia Young is offline   Reply With Quote