View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 04:35 AM   #35
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
I think most folks on here are very patient with the dealers and Keystone when it comes to these issues. Patient beyond what I would consider reasonable. I mean we haul these things to distant dealers and even cross country to the manufacture to get satisfaction. For the money we spend on these rigs I think it is unreasonable. A lot of the time the dealers and Keystone get off flat free cause many of us just bite the bullet and fix them ourselves. But like was said many folks can't or are unable to do work themselves and are at the mercy of the big boys. When you go as far and as long as say the OP has I don't think a stern letter from an attorney is unreasonable. It at least shows the factory that they are serious and maybe we better fix this issue now before it does go farther. Sad that things have to come to that and sad you would have to pay to even do that, but in todays world sometimes that is all these corporations understand. It seems customer service is a thing of the past anymore.... Sad thing is it's not like they are not making money. If you are traveling surely you have noticed the large number of brand new RV's being towed by delivery drivers. On a recent trip to Pa from Texas we seen dozens of trailers being towed south, more then we have seen in many years...
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote