View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 12:25 AM   #33
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

Find me a state that didn’t pattern their Lemon Law after the Federal Lemon Law that addresses “motor driven vehicles” only and let me know I want to purchase my next trailer in that state.

By the way if you did purchase in a state where the lemon law does cover trailers the threat of proceeding under it often results in agreeable action for you by the dealer. I purchase a 2011 car for my wife; she found it to have a very annoying shake in the front end when accelerating from a traffic light. The manufacture after several factory reps had worked on it for several days made the statement that they knew it was a problem but were not going to fix it. My wife just mentioned the lemon law to the service manager. The result the dealer refunded the full purchase price less tax and title cost. The car had 20,000 miles on it by then.

The only problem was she picked out a new car the cost me $12,000.00 more than that one. LOL

I have been told by the purchaser of an SOB that he was filing a lawsuit against the dealer I purchased the Montana from under something called “The Safe Vehicle Act” this is something I haven’t researched yet.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote