View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 07:41 AM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Tony, If the fender and the trim were not damaged and the holes aren't enlarged to much, you can put the screws back in and use spring nuts on them to hold the screws from coming loose again. I call then spring nuts because you screw the screw into them and they are somewhat like a lock nut or lock washer and gives pressure on the screw to keep it tight. There are other posts here on the Forum concerning the same thing and I'm pretty sure one of them has a picture of the spring nut I'm trying to describe. I've put them on all of my fender mounting screws and have not had any problems since. This is a known problem because when the unit goes down the assembly line the tech doing that particular job has a tendency to over torques them and they come loose easily. If you can't find the fenders yourself, you may have to go through a dealer to get them. They are not cheap but at least you will get a perfect match then. Also if there are any RV Salvage yards in your area you might be able to pick one up there also.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote