View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:05 AM   #26
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
GREAT NEWS! The General Manager over the Montana division responded to my email on Wednesday that he would check into it. Today I received a phone call from the customer service rep that I originally dealt with and she stated that they had reopened my case and the GM has decided to send me two NEW recliners to replace the damaged ones! Now that is customer service! I wish it had happened months ago but it all worked out in the end. The new chairs should be here the week we get back from Q Rally. Now let's hope that my dealership doesn't accidentally scratch them putting them into the trailer!

The GM assured me in a return email that he wants to help. I do not feel comfortable posting his email here (to protect his address from spammers out there) but if you are having an issue please email/PM me and I will share his info with you.

A HUGE thanks goes out to everyone on here who helped get this issue resolved! I honestly don't think I could have done it without the MOC group behind me! I really appreciate the emails and PMs with the info of this individuals name and email address and the words of encouragement and support! Thanks again!!! You are the best!
BusyCarol is offline   Reply With Quote