View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
How can the many MOC members help jimmy2, BusyCarol and many others that are trying to get a resolution to their problems, but seem to be fighting an impossible battle with Keystone.

Should jimmy2’s problem with a holding tank support be covered even if his unit is 6 years old or should he be brushed off in the manner he was. If the person he contacted at Keystone were at all interested in his problem, then they should have said “take it to a Keystone dealer, if the brace was welded incorrectly then we will authorize a repair”.

Should BusyCarol be given the run around regarding their problem with the recliners or should Keystone again say, “You have a brand new unit, everything in it should be as new, we will replace the chairs, have the dealer contact us for authorization”.

That is just two of many Montana owners in similar positions with respect to resolving a problem with their Keystone product.

There are many on these forums who have met and are very familiar with folks in the upper echelons of Keystone, it is really sad that they will not step forward and speak with those who are in a position to see that their fellow MOC members issues are dealt with in a respectful and timely manner. Why can’t we intervene in these cases, why don’t those in the know, share the knowledge and contacts they have to assist other members of this family.

If the MOC represents a large portion of Montana owners, then as a group, we should carry some weight when seeking assistance for those who seem to be banging their head against a brick wall.

This is a great place to learn all kinds of things and meet lots of wonderful fellow Montana owners, why don’t we take it a step further and personally intervene when our friends are struggling. That’s what family is all about.

I have unresolved issues with my 2012 at the moment, but I have talked to a couple of people at Keystone, I don’t know yet if my own issues will be dealt with favorably or not, however anyone who wishes to PM me, I will be most happy to share those names with you in the hope it will help you solve your problem. That is the least I can do.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote