Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 03:56 AM   #28
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
You are 100% correct!! Although it was aggravating to sit at the dealership while they fixed the things that we found when WE did OUR PDI, it was worth it since THEY still owned the rig. The dealer is much more motivated to fix things when the sale hinges on it. Ideally, if you can, do your inspection PRIOR to the day you will take delivery and present the dealer with a list of your findings. That can save you time and aggravation. In our case, I did identify a couple of things at the time we made the deal to buy and NONE of those were corrected the day we went to pick up the RV. If your dealer is customer centric this won't happen to you. Best of luck to you.

[/quote]Just a thought, don't let your dealer off easy...spend as much time as you need to get to know your new Montana. I think it is easier to get issues addressed while the unit is still at the dealer. Again, congratulations!
[/quote]
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote