View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #32
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by tom41

May not be much difference between the meth makers and some of you, LOL, but no damn way in hell will I put myself in their position. There are jobs out there, may not be at the "top", may not have all the benefits they want, but they sure as heck dont have to make meth to sell to the kids and a lot of grownups. I will never take up for a drug dealer or meth maker. If a person has worked hard and all of a sudden fallen on hard times not of his doing, I will, and Have before been one of the first to help, with food and utilities. But I sure wont give one penny to someone to buy booze or drugs. If some of you guys want to put yourselves in "not much distance" from the "Meth makers in that tattered camper, thats your business, just dont include me!! This will be my last post on this thread, Anyone wants to wallow in their own sorrow and feel sorry for theirselfs is fine. I'm still on the road having fun, seeing friends and will be heading out in the morning for different campground and some beautiful country. You all have a nice day.
It's all part of the "Whoa is me, I'm a victim" syndrome that seems to be going around...and pushed by one of the major political parties.
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote