View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #10
Golfmedik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18474
Congrats on your 3790! We have had ours since last April and it's been in the shop a full third of the time we've had it. We've had no problems in the interior of the camper except with the wall that separates the love seat and kitchen. Ours came attached to the side wall beside the fridge and has pulled loose. I've looked at new ones on the lots and they are not attached as ours is. That is one of a short list of things that our unit left last Tuesday for going back to the factory in Indiana. Our biggest issue at first was the AC units not cooling the camper as they have no air flow through the unit, then came the front frame issue that I've documented in my thread "Unhappy Montana owner right now". I've spoken to Montana's upper management as they have now taken over my case and assure me that the unit will be repaired correctly.
This is a great floor plan which is why we fell in love with the unit.

The one thing I'd like to say to Keystone is more of a question. I would like to ask why it took from July until November to get a call from the factory? Even the dealer had tried but could not get past the service and warranty divisions.

I hope you get your issues with the unit resolved and I sincerely hope that it serves you well for many years to come. I'm not trying to throw off bad on your camper at all as I fully believe that each camper is different and that the ones made before and after mine may not have a problem at all. Just luck of the draw. But if you do have a problem, get on it right away as it make take a while if it has to go above your dealer.
Golfmedik is offline   Reply With Quote