Thread: Towing Speed
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:46 PM   #112
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
I think we killed all of our gators cause they are all gone. When the deer eat their flowers they wont to get rid of them too.
I think what you say is true. A lot of times when city people move in a rural area they try to make it just like where they came from not realizing the reason they moved in the area will be lost.
I think most people who “camp” wont where the camp to be like their neighborhood. They wont full hook ups, nice neighbors, grass, internet. When I go I wont to get as far away from that as possible. I wont a place where my black tank isn’t used.
Lynwood
A lady from 'Nu Yark' lives across the pond. Tried to tell her not to feed the ducks because …. and she did not like it. Then she got really mad when a gator ate a couple ducks. The gators were eating her stuff too and she had wildlife come and take the 4 1/2' male that decided wait at her door for food. They came and took the male and fined her $1000 for feeding gators. They informed her the larger female and 14 babies are staying and should not be fed. One day she will see a copperhead in her yard and that may be enough to send her back up north. It is said "a Yankee comes, spends a bunch of cash and goes home" while a "damn Yankee comes and stays".