Thread: RV internet
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 09:44 AM   #5
7.3Ford
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9808
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
We've been using Visible for a few months now and it has not skipped a beat. With a small wireless router attached to connect multiple devices, it has not missed or skipped a beat for us, everywhere we've been. If we get phone connection, Visible works great. Even when we return home, we quit using our home internet, and continue using Visible.

We stream video on 2 televisions, 4 different computers, and 3 different i-pads. Not all at the same time, but multiples, almost always. I have 2 different computers for work (as I am an employee of one company and "considered" a contractor for the other), I am required to use 2 computers, almost always at the same time. Visible has not failed in any way, shape, or form. My wife also works from home and connects to her company. So, Monday through Friday we are connected together between 9 and 11 hours ever day. Visible has worked flawless for us.

I highly recommend them.
We also use Visible at home for our internet. All our TV is steaming as well, both at home and the RV. I have a 5G Insty Connect that just arrived at the house two days ago, since we are on the road right now I haven’t had time to test it.