Thread: Hershey RV show
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #13
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
WOW....All I can say about the show again this year....just keeps getting better and better.....well almost. A little disappointed in the number of misc. vendors (other than RV dealers), but heck who is complaining when you have 1,000 plus coaches to go thru.

Here are the my top 4 RV manufacturers that I felt had the best to offer, in no particular order: Keystone, Heartland, Forest River, and Continental Coach.

The high end lines of each (except for CC which is totally custom and is high end) all had some really great looks, ideas, quality, etc.

If you were looking for the deal, it was to be had at the show, but you do need to get there one of the opening days to grab a rig you want as it seemed almost everything there was "SOLD".

My DW was thinking that was a marketing ploy because if the as she said if the economy is still that bad you would not have known it by the number of coaches sold.

DW was certainly bias towards the Montana and loved the changes they made to our model which is now the 3582RL.

Of course there were the $500,000 to $1,000,000 buses....but maybe it is me but I don't get the big deal to having these monsters at 10 to 15 times to the cost of a really good 5'er.

Les