Thread: Hershey RV show
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Johnnyg

I seen the new 2013 Big Sky yesterday at the Hershey RV show. 3402 floor plan. I guess this must be the transition year as they told me they changed the front and rear cap design, added cherry cabinets and I think it's the first year they have the rear AC installed with a ducted return air which make the interior much quieter. They also changed the paneling design. Very nice unit! I met the new owners of the show unit who happen to be MOC members but absent from the forum for awhile. Naturally I can't remember there user name but hopefully we'll see them post as I suggested they see Richffa and some of the others threads on some of the issues encountered.
Also had the pleasure of meeting two other MOC members, cdaniels and oldelmer1. The show is huge! You need at least two or three days to appreciate everything it has to offer..
John and Judi,

We plan on attending this years Hershey show this Saturday and cannot wait to see the 2013's. We have found the Hershey show to be one of the best around for both shopping for a coach or misc. items from vendors. you are on the mark that if you are shopping for a new rig that you need to spend at least 2 days minimum so you can sample everything.

I told the DW to bring the check book just in case we need to put a deposit down as you never know if you fall in love with something!

Les