View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
I hate them calls also. One day I got a call from someone trying to sell me windows and siding. They asked if I was interested and told them right off the bat yes I am. In need of them badly. What kind of deal can you give me. I was patient and listen to her deal. When she finished I told her that I would love to have them come out and measure the house up. She started getting really excited and after we got a time set up I said now that I have listened to your deal you have to listen to me. She was hesitant and I said hey, fair play is fair play. I didn't give her a chance to say no and told her that I raced cars all over the country and that I always needed sponsorship. Them windows and siding would free up a lot more money for racing and that if we could strike a deal then they could do the install. She said, well I would need to talk to my husband about that. I said....."gotcha didn't I" lol. We both laughed and went on about our way. Oh and no I didn't get the windows or siding.......lol But it sure was fun!!!

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote