View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Slide Stall Question

I have an 05 335RLBS Mountaineer. We last went out in October for a few days. We are about to go out for a 2 weeker on the 7th. I have never had any slide problems. The other day I used my Honda 2000 gen to give us some power while we did some cleaning and packing for the coming trip. We were not level a slight down and grade from back to front and also from entry door to slide side. We ran out the slides but I did not turn on my 12v system just used the 110 power from the Honda all ok. Came to bring them in and bedroom came in fine, living room came in about 1/2 way and stop. Pushed button again and it came in remainder. It has done this twice now over the 2 weekends we were working on the unit. Last time we had the generator and batteries both on. I know some people have had problems with theirs at times. I would think if it was a problem it might be something that would happen all the time and probably not continue in. Any thoughts. I wonder if the grade not severe but there for drainage in our storage facility so it was down and to one side. Maybe since the trailer has been holed up for the last couple of months things are stiff. I would think if a short or some other type problem it would not start right up when I pushed it the second time. I am suspecting it is something I should watch or do all of you know something else from these symptoms?
Can the slides be cranked in with the same tool you lower your stab jacks with if necessary? I would want to be prepared in case of a problem.
RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote