View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 10:23 AM   #4
Shane01638
Established Member

M.O.C. #4613
Try this link http://adcache.rvtraderonline.com/3/6/2/86435062.htm

I looked at the new Montana's and discovered that they drastically narrowed their storage compartments. I did also discover at our local Montana dealer that the New 2006's on the lot are MORE than the New 2007's. They have dropped almost $10,000 a year since 2005. When I asked the dealer about the prices they wouldn't tell me why they were like that. Also, the new 3295RK takes a wonderful floor to ceiling corner cabinet and replaces it with a small waist high cabinet (to the left of the door leading into the bedroom/bathroom).

About ours being custom. When you first walk in the door to the right is a floor to ceiling coat closet on the bottom and a shelved closet on top instead of the washer/dryer closet. Then, when you walk into the bathroom, you have the shower and sink on the right (instead of the left). On the left is the toilet and then the washer/dryer closet. I like that better so the sink isn't right next to the bed. Plus, we gained the whole coat closet without losing anything.

I think there are hidden reasons why the Montana's have dropped in price over the last 2 years. Our price is negotiable and it is the NADA used price. We've added alot like the Moen faucets and all the cedar paneling. If you don't want the washer/dryer you can keep the drawers and shelves we installed in that closet.
Shane01638 is offline   Reply With Quote