View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 08:12 PM   #1
marty173rd@aol.com
Established Member

M.O.C. #21239
Keystone Concerns

Been camping most of my life, from tents to fifthwheels. Owned Jayco lites, Eagles, Coachmans and currently this POS 2018 Keystone Montana High Country. Purchased new for our crosscountry trip of a lifetime. We have had so many problems with this rig that it would take me an hour to list them from bad faucets, defective shower wall, collapsing closet shelving, defective slideout gearbox, defective toilet, defective self leveling system, damaged slideout facia, hole in kitchen flooring, paneling and trim falling off, just to name a few. Seems that Camping World Myrtle Beach can’t repair things until KEYSTONE authorizes it. I purchased this unit new and all I hear form Keystone is they approve patchwork. My problem is I spent a substantial amount of $ for a NEW unit, NOT A PATCHWORK REFURBISHED UNIT. On our trip all of the things that went wrong had to be repaired at my expense. When we got home I submitted a claim to KEYSTONE and was only partially reimbursed. Alecia was the contact that I delt with and when I asked to speak to her supervisor she refused. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS REMOTELY CLOSE TO THIS WITH JAYCO, COACHMAN, OR ANY OTHER COMPANY I HAVE EVER DELT WITH. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss details
marty173rd@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote