View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 07:07 AM   #20
Dean A Van Peursem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5583
Richfaa:

Thanks for the warning on the faucet hose. Our kitchen counter faucet was so loose it was almost unuseable. I've tried to tighten the nut up with my fingers without long term success. However, the tip you gave me the other day will probably solve the problem. Takes a special tool which I don't have, to do it right.

Also thanks for all the other tips and guidance you have so graciously given. The broken door seal on the Apollo half time microwave oven will probably get fixed when they send me the new part. Another irritant may go away as well now that I have discovered what the real cause is. Our screen door seems to sag over time so that it starts rubbing the door sill. I have adjusted it a few times and later the problem shows up again. Yesterday I think I figured out what the real problem is. The foam weather seal is not in the right place in the upper right corner and that stresses the top hinge and door angle bracket to push the top right corner of the door to the left causing the bottom left corner to bind. I'm going to see if I can move the foam in the upper right corner to where it belongs. Really sloppy manufacturing work. I have other weather seals that are in the wrong place too or have come loose on the garage doors which now don't even seal properly in certain areas. Must be a Monday RV. :-)
Dean A Van Peursem is offline   Reply With Quote