View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 09:30 PM   #19
dallasrules
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26856
We have named all of them. I have had 7 5th wheels and 2 travel trailers. I like to buy them, fix them up and sell and trade up. Our first was a 1998 34' carri-lite. We named Bertha because it was just so much bigger than anything we had before. Then I got a smaller 29' 5ver for my son he named Turtle Bay. We traded that for a 40' park model named the Meg. Sold Bertha and bought a 2004 34' cedar creek with 3 slides. Named it Firefly. It had a dark red theme inside. Bought a 2003 Montana to park on our weekend property. Named it Liberty for Liberty, Montana. Bought a little 27' bumper pull to park at my sister's house for visiting. Named Nori for little one. At least to us. Traded Firefly for a 2010 Coachmen northridge. 37' 4 slide with bunkhouse and 1 1/2 baths. It had a lot of black inside so we dubbed it Titan. Then I bought a 28' 2006 aruba fixer upper and took it to NY at a seasonal site because I have to work up there some. Named her freedom.

Bet your sorry you asked. Yes I have an rv addiction problem. My family has banned me from looking at rv sites online. Do they make a 12 step program for that?

I have actually made money on most of them. I think Titan is about at the top end of my towing capacity with my 2006 dodge 3500 SA diesel

I get graphics printed on ebay and put there names on them. Usually under $15.
dallasrules is offline   Reply With Quote