View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #8
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
I agree with all the previous comments. We couldn't be more happier with our Monty. Going from 27 ft Sierra with one super slide, to the 37 ft Monty with 3 slides was the best move anyone could have ever made. One big plus, was we added two slides, and 10 ft, but went from steel construction to aluminum and only gained 1200 lbs, which kept us within the limits of our chevy gas club cab, camper special pick up. We travel a lot in our music and are always getting ready for the gigs in the Monty. The extra sink in the bathroom along with the one next to the shower is a great plus for us getting ready for shows. The large living room and kitchen area is great for after shows guests which always happens. The one and only draw back I found, was needing a small step ladder to put the awning out or in, as I'm not tall enough to reach the front awning arm. I hate to even say anything about our purchase. It was a one owner unit, older people, no smoking or pets. They used it 3 months and he had a heart attack and passed away. All she wanted to do was get rid of it, and I made a comment of a cash price, and she said "done". I about fell over, and in looking at prices, it was less than 1/3 the going rate. All our Friends have labeled us thieves, but I tried to back out tell the lady it was worth much more, she said no, I just want it gone and you will give it a good home. Nothing more than just right place right time. Okey, enjoy your new unit and welcome to the MOC. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie
Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote