Thread: 3rd AC
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 08:37 AM   #68
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcNeal View Post
I have 2 of the Blizzard NXT 15K units on our 3791RD. From what I was told, they are considered "low profile" for a 15K unit. I'm considering adding a third A/C also, but not because the 2 existing units can't keep up. They can actually freeze us out of the rig even in hot Florida in July/August. My problem is they won't stay running. They will run for a while then shut off and never turn back on until I reset them. I can't leave for more than a few minutes to enjoy my campsite or the area where we are camping for fear our 2 bulldogs will die from the heat. I am considering the third A/C with its own power and independent of the 2 Blizzard units so at least the dogs will have a fighting chance.

Robert, do you run on auto and it shuts off? Ours seems to only like High or Low in order to keep running. On auto it will run, then shut off and more times than not, it will not turn back on.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote