Thread: Reloading
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 01:00 PM   #11
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
in the �� state in which I currently reside purchasing ammunition requires a 19$ back ground check per transaction. In order for it to cost 1$ per transaction I would need to purchase another firearm and be placed in a statewide database. As explained to me by 2 sellers of firearms and ammo the state will keep a record of what was purchased and if you shoot a lot they MAY come around asking questions.

I don’t want this to become a political post but to keep this short I would rather not be on any lists. No I’m not a felon I have nothing to hide I also don’t want to give anyone information about me what I have or do. I follow the law, I’m a 100% service connected disabled veteran USMC, and I don’t need big brother looking over my shoulder.

In short that’s why I’m looking into reloading and the wife is pushing me in that direction too. I do have 2 books in my amazon cart with all the specifications on each round, as far as reloading.

Thank you for the advice !!

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote