View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 09:38 AM   #37
RMcNeal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25165
Thanks, Carl. I hadn't really had a reason to check if they were the same, I just assumed they used 2 of the same tank. That's good to know.
Bro. Paul, we love ours too! Especially the "garage" under the living room with the slide out tray. So much storage. I've had a few minor issues, the worst was the half wall behind the recliners came loose. When the tech first tried to fix it, he ran a screw through the wire that feeds the outlet behind the recliners. It also feeds the fireplace and outlets on each side of the TV. They wanted to send it back to Elkhart for that fix since the outside walls are pre-built and vacuum sealed. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary. Oh, had no brakes on the right rear wheel. The wires were twisted around the axle and broken off. Found that when I did bearing repack a few months ago. Dexter took care of the parts bill.
Thanks to the forum, I've already caught several things that would have become issues like the vacuum breaker for the black tank flush under the bathroom sink. It leaked a little until I just removed it.
Still have a nagging issue with the AC thermostats. I'll likely replace them next spring with the Micro-Air Easy Touch ones. The Dometic ones just don't work right and, so far, the Micro-Air replacements are the only fix. Too bad they are $250 each.
RMcNeal is offline   Reply With Quote