View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 10:31 AM   #41
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Sixcampers.Do I understand this correctly...the ant issue is a issue with your dealer. The MAJOR issue right now is a water leak that cannot be found and it can be assumed that the mold issue is related to the water leak.You want to do a high pressure water test to find the leak..Keystone says they will not pay for that. In My opinion if it is the kind of high pressure water test I am familiar with, water directed at any camper at that pressure would leak in a dozen places, might even blow out a window or two.I think what I read in your post is that if it leaks AGAIN they will correct the problem. It may be one of those "if it isn't broke we can't fix it" issues.Now I do not understand keystones response to your problem. It is completely out of character for them . What I might do ,even tho I am not a happy camper, would be to wait till it does leak again, call Mr Crouch, say OK the camper is full of water..where do I take it what do I do. Did your dealer refuse to repair the mold problem? you would think that in repairing the mold problem they might find the source of the leak????

This does not make me feel good about the Montana I have on order..I have always felt that Keystone would take care of problems not turn me away..

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote