View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 09:38 AM   #18
Simpson9508
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13509
We have a 2017 3790 which is the same unit with the rv refrigerator. We purchased it last September and just got home from a 7 week snow bird trip. We really like the trailer.
Q1. We store chairs, golf clubs, folding bikes, extensive set of tools, fan,etc. The doors will accept any container that is approx 13" tall. We have several containers with spare bedding, table cloths, picnic table accessories etc stored underneath.
Q2. The bathroom is plenty big. I didn't know of I would like the door assembly but it seems to work really well and saves a lot of room.
Q3. We purchased fabric covered drawer cubes for the dresser. That way you can separate and store various articles in the large drawers. We also found the same type of cubes that fit in the shelves on the left of the closet. You can store a lot of stuff using those cubes.
Q4. We find the furniture to be fairly comfortable. We generally sit in the theatre seats but I have used the couch. Our adult children slept on the pill put couches and said they were fairly comfortable. I am 6'2" and find that any rv reclining furniture is too short for me. If I was full timing I would probably look to replace the theatre seating with a couple of recliners that would fit each individual. it may be a challenge to find a larger recliner that would fit in the recessed area without interfering with the slide.
Q5. We do not have the new style stove.

If you do purchase the Montana I would recommend doing something with the bedroom closet clothes rod. Ours came loose from the wall when we had it filled for the extended stay. I replaced ours with a home type rod and hangers and placed 1x6x7 inch pieces of wood on each side of the wall to put the screws into.
Simpson9508 is offline   Reply With Quote