View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #12
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
To really confuse you I will add my 2 cents worth. Oops, with the market today it is only worth about 50 cents.

1. In almost 5 years of full timing we have replaced our slide awnings once and would not be without them. They do tear easily but duck tape helps on the edges. We ordered them again on the Big Sky we have on order.

2. We have never boon-docked longer than 8 days and our 2000 Honda generator has been all we have needed. Of course we can't use everything at one time and a/c is out. We chose the 2000 because it fits well in the truck and is easy to lift in and out. We plan on adding another Honda if and when we need it but so far that has not happened.

3. We received an extended warranty as part of the deal on our purchase of the 2005 Tana. We have used it several times and we will purchase another one on our Big Sky when it arrives.

4. We also planned on adding a second a/c if needed but that has not happened either. We do not stay south in the summer and one is more than adequate. We did not order a second one in our Big Sky either but if we find ourselves staying longer in Florida in the near future, we will add it then.

5. The first year we went without a washer/dryer and I ruined a bunch of things at the laundry. People have a tendecy to put everything in the park laundry's.. Between dog hair, lipstick and who shrinkage I gave up my space for the Splendide Washer/dryer combo and it worked for me. Our Big Sky has a stackable washer dryer and I hope the H. John Kohl family enjoy the Splendide as much as I did. It is hard to give up the space but more than worth it to us.

Like everyone else say's..... All of us are different. Isn't that great?

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote