View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 07:16 PM   #7
G & S Russell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25774
One thing I would urge you to do is watch the many You Tubes out there about Residential vs RV frig. I have the 3812 with is the same as the 3813 except for the frig. I have an RV frig. I’ve had that kind of refrigerator for all my time camping and it works good for what we do. I start the frig 24 hours prior to departure and I have no problems doing that. Maybe someone can tell you how long your Residential will run on the standard 12 volt deep cycle battery without being plugged in.
The other thing to watch out for is the stairs. If you park in a storage lot with a unit beside you, you can’t get into your unit without pulling it out. The stairs fold up into the doorway and you need at least 52 inches of clear space next to you in order to fold them down. I like how solid they are, but they are a little bit of a pain. Don’t even know if you can get a unit without them anymore, but those are two things that I wanted to bring to your attention. Mike may have a Residential frig and can tell you more.
South Bend Flywheel and Clutch, Loadlifter 5000 Rear Air Bag Kit
G & S Russell is offline   Reply With Quote