View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 07:50 AM   #15
MS 2018 Montana
Established Member

M.O.C. #24475
Thank you for all your replies but I still need some help. Some of you asked about my weight distribution...we had that checked and everything is perfect. The RV is not overweighted and when it is hooked up it is nice and straight. The fact is, this 2018 3000RE has two flattened out and bent axles. We where told by axle experts that we will need reinforced or what they call "double-up" axles. They say that that will solve our problems. Has any one of you ever heard of "double-up" axles?? I have talked to the Dexter people about the problem and they have agreed to send me two replacement axles. If these axles are the same as what I have already on my rig, I will have to start this process all over again in a year or so...not to happy about that! Should I have those axles installed or wait and get the MOR/ryde IS system?...not to thrilled about the idea of spending an other $7000! The rig is in Hudson, Florida right now and if we do decide to have the axles replaced, we will have it done in Florida. Can someone recommend a good axle replacement garage in the vicinity of Tampa (we are in Hudson which is North of Tampa)?
MS 2018 Montana is offline   Reply With Quote