View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #15
mojavemike
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9997
Well we got her home. We were at the dealer from 10AM to 5PM. 3.5 hours on my PDI and 1.5hr on their orientation. The rest paperwork. Only minor things that I found wrong with it. I was pretty impressed with fit and finish except for the main slide crown trim. The piece with the inlaid Montana logo. It was about 1/4 inch out at the top on onw end and the the wood was splinter on the end grain. I told them that they could fix it while we went to do the paperwork. (The DW was in a hurry to go) I forgot to check on it when before I left and sure enough the bozo that tried to fix it split the face of it about 3 inches in from the edge. So Monday I will call in a warranty item.

We stayed in it last night trying to figure things out. I see the concern about the kingsize matress. The DW was complaining about making the bed. Had a problem with the Samsung surround sound with it making snow on the tv and high pitch sqeal on the speakers. Had to shut it off then restart the DVD and after a while it did it agian. Will try it again tonight and probably for the 4-5 days. The DW is starting to move things in.

Already start tearing it apart. Made the sewer boom a little over twice as long for more hose. Hopefully 20 foot will be enough.

Does Keystone sell wiring diagrams for their Montanas?

Tomorrow the surge protector goes in. Hope it is better weather that today.

Didn't have to make any adjustments and the TV an Monty ride level.

Overall we are pleased with the unit and look forward to getting on the road. 4K more lbs behind me sure makes a difference in pulling.
mojavemike is offline   Reply With Quote