View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #8
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Lucky for me I have the kitchen and entertainment slides on the driver's side rear. The galley dump handle is located, between the two slides. If I gain too much weight I'm never getting in there. The other two handles are in the driver's side right inside basement door.

This may depend on your model, so you might help us by describing your rig year and model. Many of us put this info in our "signatures". If you need any help with the rig or using the forum just ask. There is no such thing is a bad question.

Inverters are typically an option, so there is a good chance your rig does not have one. If your rig is new, the dealer would have told you about this unless you bought from a horrible dealer. If you bought used, then you should ask the prior owner and hopefully they can tell you. Otherwise check in the front storage areas, and behind ANY door. People have been known to put them in lots of places depending on how they want to plug in 110v devices when they are boondocking (off the grid, using only 12v).
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote