View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 01:04 AM   #12
Preston & Terri
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14645
Our '14, 375 FLF does have the led lights, the entry door is stiff, keeps the wind from blowing it around, because of the positioning of the awning a typical hold open latch will not work because the door won't open a full 180 deg. We have a door for the valves. Enjoy your rig, we certainly do.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by donhov

New to Mountaineer and have a few questions. Just bought a 2014 375FLF but somethings I can not find out for sure.

1. LED lighting. Does my 14 have it. Looks like just normal filament bulbs but not sure.
2. Front door is extremely stiff to open and close. Screen by itself is OK. Normal?
3. Dump valve openings. Mine has no doors, just the valves mounted to the frame under the bottom curve. Kinda hard to find. On line shows a door for same?Normal or not.
4. Where can I get another remote for the rear/outside TV. Only one came with unit. Need 2.

Probably other questions but thats all for now.
Retired FULLTIMERS that Travel & Work -- 2020 3931FB Legacy Edition -- OEM Sailun S637T's -- 2017 F350 DRW, 4.10 axle, 6.7L -- PullRite OE Puck Super-5th 25K hitch -- Dish Network w/ Winegard G2 automatic portable antenna -- 50A Surge Guard portable -- WiFi Ranger Elite -- Blue Streak -- YourBestAddress.com -- RVSA Certified Technician -- The UnBeetable Experience
Preston & Terri is offline   Reply With Quote