View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 08:05 AM   #26
wagal64

M.O.C. #17558
We ordered our 2016 Montana 3911fb because our dealer only got models in with E range tires and I had all I could stand with those on our 2012 3750fl. We got the 614 G range made in USA. We are full timers and have had 2 previous 5th whl with a 41' diesel motor home in between. This is by far the best floor plan we've ha. Our problem is not the RV but the quality of the equipment that came with it. I won't go through every thing, but both commodes would not hold water in the bowl, the inverter did not work, and the fan motor on the furnace was defective. This was straight from the factory and things you would not notice on the walk through. After many trips back to the dealer, hopefully everything has been corrected. Since we are full timers this has been a real ordeal. By the way, I thought maybe the seals on the commodes were just dry and I tried putting silicone grease on them, but did not work and they had to be replaced. All in all, we are thrilled with the RV and hope we have the bugs out now. You just wonder how so many defective items could be on a brand new RV.
wagal64 is offline   Reply With Quote