View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 04:42 AM   #15
MHC305RL
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #15946
We are finally picking up our 2015 305RL the Friday after Easter. They are still calling them 2015 models until after April or May but they have all the changes.

I did not know they got rid of the LCI remote control system? I hate to hear that because I wanted to use it for raising and lowering my kingpin onto my Anderson Hitch from the drivers seat. I hope there is a way to purchase a remote later on.

My DW hates how they lowered the hutch down to 13" above the counter top. Now there is not enough room for a coffee pot so we are planning on raising the upper cabinets of the hutch up to the ceiling. Also, the new models have a medicine cabinet to bang your head on unlike the older models that had just a mirror and the medicine cabinet was incorporated into the linen closet to the left of the sink. The linen closet is now behind the toilet and will be very hard to access the back of it.

I do like the stronger axles and 8 lug wheels though. There are more detailed changes to the interior in the new ones that we like much better as well. We cant wait to get it!!
MHC305RL is offline   Reply With Quote