View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #20
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
TRUE THAT Artemus ,Well said IMO
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

Admittedly I did not read all the lengthy responses above. While I believe the MOC has clout, it must use it carefully and sparingly. Having been involved with customer service and issues/concerns with customers, it's easy to get suckered into someone's "individual agendas". I have read many so call "terrible customer service stories" even on our MOC site. I read them, and then read their other posts. Some come here for only one purpose, to lament. Let's face it "some people" have unrealistic expectations from their purchases. Some people are just unhappy negative soles! Others who complain, have burnt bridges with dealers, Keystone and refuse to seek out other avenues to resolve problems. When I read four paragraph detailed complaints posted, I exercise caution. I would regret that this forum elect to get into business of being a Bully Pulpit or consumer protection. Give constructive assistance, provide names of reliable people at Keystone, like we currently provide. Becoming anything else puts us in the consumer protection business IMHO!