View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 05:20 AM   #6
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
IMHO I would like to see Keystone appoint someone to be involved in the MOC forum(as in an active member).

That would involve dealing with these MAJOR issues that arise from member's participation on the forum and offer feedback and possible solutions/contacts to get the ball rolling to resolve them. Through this channel we could also offer our hands on advice on how to improve the product or correct what we consider simply design flaws.

I totally agree with your approach:

"Any meeting representing the MOC does not need to be confrontational nor accusatory in nature toward Keystone RV. I think most would agree that our position is simply that we are all PROUD owners of a product that has had a relatively good reputation. However, as owners of this specific brand/model we have come to realize that there are the following recent issues ____(and)____. In addition, these issues are being rejected when submitted for factory warranty repair. Therefore in an effort to help Keystone maintain their reputation in the wider RV community we wanted to bring all of this to the attention of the staff at Keystone RV before it became a problem of larger proportions."

Likewise when it came to the Keystone contact person on the forum we would have to ensure that any bashing or flaming would result in the same discipline shown to all other members on this forum.

Yes Keystone we are all PROUD owners, many on our 3rd or 4th unit, now lets keep it that way!!!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote