Old 12-05-2014, 05:36 PM   #22
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by JandC

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Well said my man ,this site is a blessing compared to other RV sites (RV net.com is the worst) this forum is full of people who tell it like it is about our brand ,the good the bad and the ugly,I am glad I found this forum people just help each other and are just generally nice folks and it is one of many reasons I am on my 3rd Montana
Jimmy I could not agree more. I recently went on RV net.com thinking maybe I could pick up some information or share some thoughts. It was a "wild ride" to say the least. Experiencing some of the other RV forums really makes you appreciate this one.
I was kicked off RVnet because I got tired of the "if it's not my brand, it's junk crowd and your a idiot for buying it"! Those guys hated Montana and Keystone. When I pointed out to one guy his RV was built by same parent company Thor, he blew a fuse. I hurt his feelings and had my account frozen by his moderator buddy? Lol I was invited back, but said no thanks! That's why I often make small ( inside joke ) jabs about Hitchhiker owners! Lol.
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote