View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #33
gjetzen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7542
nowinter, We are waiting for the Hershey show in September to view the new Big Sky's, after that we will make a decision on weather or not a new Montana is in our future or an SOB. Will also go tour some assembly plants this summer. That is what the DW and I did in 2004 before we purchased our 2005 Montana at the then Harrisburg show in Sept.2004. We had settled on 4 brands at the time, Montana, Holiday Rambler, DRV, and Numar. I really wanted a Numar until I looked real hard at them.... WOW they were bad! Glad to see HR is up and running again. We will be looking real hard at those 3 Montana, HR, DRV. Wish I could get to Kansas to see how the Excels are put together. As far as our Montana goes as I stated before my 2005 seems to have been put together with some care or craftsmanship. I have had few problems and we really enjoy or like the floor plan. The DW and I do not fulltime or even long time but we used it a lot in 10 years, but I guess in "richfaa years" it's only 5 LOL. I only wish Keystone would have treated us better. Maybe I am asking too much.
gjetzen is offline   Reply With Quote