View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #31
nowinter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9521
Thank you all very much for your responses. I have not had any positive Keystone responses for any of my problems from Keystone RV. My most recent call to Keystone was very negative regarding decals and the piece of plastic under the bedroom slide (significant cracking). So why should I spend my money on a company that does not respect me as a future customer with legitiment concerns with my existing product or at least try to work with me? I like my Montana but have spent numerous hours of work to repair and maintain my Montana. I have to thank Ozz for directing me through most of my repairs. I still can not believe that Montana still uses ABS waste tanks (others do not), Chinese tires and questionable graphics. The dealer network requires significant improvement. Much easier to repair things myself than deal with the dealers, especially since we live in the Montana four months out of the year in the north and reside in Naples, Florida.
I feel I know my Montana better than any of the sales people I have spoken to and most can not answer the most simplest questions. I still might buy another Montana but I am spending more time looking at SOB's. Now that we are retired and on a fixed income, I am very careful how I (we) spend our assets. Once again, thank you very much for your thoughts and opinions.
nowinter is offline   Reply With Quote