View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 07:33 AM   #105
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Few things, first does anyone know the stud size on my 2018 3920…? Ordering boar wheels and 19.5 commercial tires (5) but need the stud size. Currently my unit is getting a rhino roof and won’t be back for about 2 weeks.

Lastly, the failure rate is increasing. On here but especially on the FB page, and that’s just those of us that post about it. I did get an update on my 2 that blew. 1 made it to Canada and the other is in transit, by now I would hope the second tire has arrived too. When I asked about reimbursement for the tires and even reimbursement for the damage (which I already fixed) they stated it depended on the outcome. My question was these have a seven year warranty what’s the hold up on the reimbursement for the new tires. I got the run around. Also asked about who is inspecting the tires to make the determination of failure. Would it be you or an independent company…. At that point that was the last I heard from them…..

Everyone with a failure contact nhtsa and file a complaint. I’m spending 3300.00 for new wheels and tires in the hope I never need to do this crap again….. sailun made in China good. Sailun made in Vietnam crap !!

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote