View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 09:54 PM   #10
Thorsell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19945
Update!!!

MONTANA OWNERS CLUB RALLY 2021
PHOTOGRAPHERS GROUP

Good Day Folks!!!!! First and foremost, let’s HAVE FUN this week!!!
Here is the list of volunteers that have stepped up to photograph this year’s rally:
Mr. Jerry Thorsell (Coordinator)
Mr. Joe Hollars
Mr. Jim Bergeron
Mr. Bill Lawson
Ms. Cindy Stevens
Mr. Jim Doege
Ms. Linda Wooderson
Ms. Cindy Hammonds

We may have additional assistance from other Rally attendees, but you are the folks that stepped up to actively volunteer for this important task. THANK YOU ALL!!!

There is no equipment requirement on your part. You can use a DSLR, smart phone camera, or point and shoot camera, it doesn’t matter. Good clear photos that document the activities and PEOPLE of the Rally are what matters.

I will supply each of you with a USB memory stick (32GB) to store your photos, and I will collect these from you on the last full day of the Rally (September 15th) at the Ice Cream Social / Wrap up get-together. If you need assistance transferring your photos to the USB stick, just ask.

For the purposes of documenting the rally, we do not need to produce fine art quality photos. Getting good CLEAR photos of the activities and PEOPLE are the important criteria. If you have the ability to set the quality of your images in your camera, medium sized and medium quality JPEG files are fine. You will probably shoot a high number of photos, and the memory space to store these photos can get HUGE very quickly. Don’t worry about doing any photo editing, cropping, or post production because we are simply documenting. These photos will be turned in to the Wagon Master Team for their use. We will all give up our “exclusive photo rights” when these photos are submitted to the Wagon Master Team.

If you can attend as many of the activities as you care to, I’m sure that as a group of eight folks, we will be able to capture as much of the Rally activities and attendees as practically possible. Do not stress about covering “everything”, as others of us will no doubt be at some other concurrent activity. Again, we have all volunteered to do this, so don’t stress over it.

The Rally GROUP PHOTO is scheduled for 1:30 – 2:30pm on Saturday after the MORryde luncheon. I need at least four of us to help get this herd of cats under control.

My phone number is 360-292-3057, and email is jerryt1956@gmail.com . Please call or text me when you get in and set up so that I can get your USB stick to you.

THANKS again for stepping up, and LET’S HAVE FUN doing two of our favorite things…. Photography, and enjoying other MONTANA owners’ company!!!
Thorsell is offline   Reply With Quote