View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 01:25 PM   #6
kroskes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27204
Acrylic Painting class September 8

Let the crafting begin!!!!! Signing up and sending money now! THANK YOU!!!

Please let me know when you receive it … I am new to Venmo and want to ensure I did it correctly.

NOTE: This has a deadline for registration, payment, and space limited to 20 participants. Cost $45

Everything is included for a creative fun acrylic painting evening on Wednesday, September 8th from 6-8 PM. This is a great introduction to our national rally and meet your fellow MOCers. You don’t have to bring anything, it is all provided for you.

The cost of this painting class includes the use of painting supplies (easels, canvases, paint, aprons, etc) along with a LIVE friendly artist from the company Painting Circle to teach our 2-hour event. You can bring food and drinks. Due to potential COVID protocols, class size is limited for spacing requirements to only 20 participants in our contract agreement.

There are no refunds for this class. If you need to cancel, a person on the “waiting list” must pay you directly. I will post your name on the class list once payment is received. This is a change from the previous years, therefore I will be collecting the $ through Venmo to make the one required payment on my account with Painting Circle. If you do not have Venmo, you can find the app through your phone. I set mine up in less than 2 minutes.

The deadline to register is: August 15th
Method of payment: VENMO account Cynthia-Stevens-86

More craft class information coming!

Attendees:
1. Kathleen Hardin
2. Tracey Stritmatter

Attachment 9776[/QUOTE]