View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 06:32 PM   #12
jloftice
Established Member

M.O.C. #13211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougcarey View Post
Any one had the frame on their fifth wheel crack and bend? Both sides at the shackles are broken and bent 2016 Montana High Country. No accidents. Any advice? Thanks
We have a 2013 3402RL. We kept noticing the front closet wall popping out and the shelves dropping down. One morning while hooking up our truck my wife happened to be in the bedroom and saw the wall bulging out then straightening out again. Took a video and once we returned from our trip we took it back to our dealer. They followed Keystone's instructions and it was ultimately determined our frame was cracked. Keystone then had our unit picked up at from our dealer for repairs. It was picked up in October and returned to our dealer in late March as I recall. I asked Keystone what/where the crack was and for pictures with the damage along with pics of the repair. Answer was, "we don't do that". So to this day I don't know where the crack was or what was done in the repair. But at least they stepped up and repaired it with no prodding and at no cost to us.
jloftice is offline   Reply With Quote