Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 07:46 AM   #13
Montana_1741
Established Member

M.O.C. #1741
Hello, My husband and I and our 7 year old purchased a 2004 3670RL last December. We pull it with my wifd's F350 diesal four door and have a gooseneck. When we started to have a lot of problems, such as axle, slideout hydraulic and pump, brakes, and more my wife joined and started researching our problems which have been extensive. The only remaining problem is the slideouts sliding out during travels. A third visit to the dealer hopefully will fix the problem. We have put around 13000 miles on our unit this past year as we work as a femily out of it on weekends. We inspect and repair docklevelers, commercial rollup doors, compactors and balers for two major chains in IL, MO, AK, KY, TN, OH, IN, TN and some in MS. We liked the floor plan which gives pleanty of room for a little boy to sword fight and have a train track or just bounce around. We are in our late 40's and have 5 other children all grown and married off thank goodness. The remaining one is spoiled needless to say. We have pulled our unit all through Chicago, which has 35 stores of one chain, and many of the other, with many a wondereous look, and other cities such as Memphis, Columbus, Toledo, and our favorite Nashville not to mention many others. If a semi can make it to the loading dock so can we. It is wonderful to work as a family and we see so much. We see a lot of Monatnas. We love our gooseneck and have had no problems with it. The truck is my wife's and she likes the full use of the back bed. I have a 24/7 repair service that takes my time when we are not on the road in the Montana. Repairing Big Trucks on the road, forklifts and farm equipment, and repairing semi's red tagged at the DOT scales. This line of work keeps me very busy. My wife pulls the unit as well as myself although she has not the experience to backin but is learning. We see a lot of your out there. We hope that Montana addresses the problems it has and uses better material providers so the quality will improve in some areas.
Montana_1741 is offline   Reply With Quote